By default, your comments will not be moderated or edited by the operators of this site. However, comments will be subject to the following rules and will be removed by the moderators of this site if they violate any of the conditions below.
Moderation is intended to ensure debate is fair and inclusive, and will not be used to suppress legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised.
Comments must abide by the following rules:
- Respect other commenters and individuals. Comments should not be malicious or offensive in nature, and should not constitute a personal attack on a person’s character;
- Don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic;
- Don’t include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity;
- Don’t publicly reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers or email addresses;
- Don’t break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright;
- Are reasonably concise, and don’t constitute spamming of this service;
- Don’t advertise commercial products and services. You may mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment;
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation;
- Are in English. Unfortunately, we do not currently have the resource to moderate comments in other languages;
- Are on-topic. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to this channel;
- If relating to an Official document hosted on this service: are not party political in nature.
Comments are also subject to a ‘spam/abuse report’ policy whereby users can report any comments or posts that they feel are abusive or otherwise violate the above terms.